Thursday, September 30, 2021

Would you rather...?

 Hi bloggers,


this is our final "Would you rather?" writing task for the term! Thanks to Phil @ Ako Hiko for this one!

For today's writing task you'll need to choose which one you'd rather do and give us 3 reasons to explain WHY you have that opinion. 

Our blog ponder for today is: Would you rather...


Leave a comment below explaining which one you'd rather be. Remember to expand on your ideas by telling us why you'd prefer not being able to talk for one day (24 hours) or if you'd prefer to not moving for an hour.

 

4 comments:

  1. I would rather Not talk for a whole day because It is pretty easy because I don't talk that much. Another reason is because Staying still for 1 hour is harder. My last reason is because you can use sign language to communicate with other

    Pita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi paterson class

    I would chose not to speak for 24 hour because when someone i don't like talks to me I don't have to talk to them. another reason is when i try to speak i can't one more reason is that if I am hiding i can't speak so no one can find me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi everyone! I choose not to talk for 24 hours because if I choose not to move for 1 hour then that would be so hard Because if you can't move for an hour you can't breath becuase when you breath your stomach moves so I would rather not be able to talk for 24 hours because I don't have to talk to my siblings when I'm mad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll rather be able to not move for one hour so I can sleep and not do anything.

    ReplyDelete